Native & Writer & Re-writer needed [Long-Term Position Available] AT LEAST $150/Monthly ***HAVE TIME TO WORK DAILY***NO EXCEPTION****
***This job is not for you if you can't meet our deadline and can't work daily for us***
We have a renowned USA based company. As we’re expanding our company over the internet so currently we need TONS of articles and re-written articles right now. In case of re-written articles, we will send you over our original articles and you just need to re-write them with a proper flow. We DON’T NEED ANY SPUN ARTICLES that you will provide us with your Microsoft thesaurus. We need articles that will be BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ONE. So, only apply if you have a strong command over your writing. Currently, we're not hiring contractors from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. As this is a USA based company, natives are strongly welcomed.
Our Present Budget:
* $1.50 for each 500 word original article.
* $1 for each 490-500 word Re-write. We will increase your rate once you’re honest with your deadline and quality. We can assign you as many articles as you need but you will have to maintain quality.
* Also, frequently we’ll have academic writing tasks that we’re gonna pay $4 for 500 word writing.
Keep in mind, once we hire you, you will be our only lead writer who will provide work for us every day. You will have the opportunity to EARN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT (but definitely without compromising quality). So, you will have the responsibility and time for us.
Our company releases fund for the writers each month that means your payday will be last week of each month. We will provide you with an invoice that you will need to update after submitting each batch of work so that we can keep track of your work.
WE'LL END YOUR CONTRACT AND WON'T PAY YOU IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THESE 2 REQUIREMENTS:
1. Have to ready to work DAILY.
2. MUST meet deadline.
What We Expect From You:
* You have to be honest with our given deadline. This is a MUST.
* Provide Copyscape.com passed articles. We will check your all work through copyscape.com
* Don’t only spin articles with replacing synonyms. That’s what we’re not expecting from you.
Please write "TeamGeek" at the top of your application so that I can understand you read my entire job posting. Right now this project is handling Shreya, one of our Bangladeshi representatives. She will provide you with all the information that you will need in the future.
Robert J. Smithson