Need 3D Graphics Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
So here are a few questions. This is my first time working with animated 3D graphics like this.
- What file type will you deliver the project in?
- Will this file play over a background on a website or would that need to be part of the file?
- If I wanted you to do the entire site (homepage) could you?
- Is there anything else I need to know about using the file that you would provide that would stop me from getting my site live easily?
Here is what we want to do
- Globe that rolls in as the sample showed http://www.madisonindia.com/
- We want the globe to be a puzzle (with puzzle pieces – white / black outline)
- We want to be able to enter the text into those pieces (like you see with the client logos in the above sample). I’m sure we will need to provide all of those services to you in advance.
- We would like the globe to roll into the screen and come towards a 3D rendering of the word “Competition” so that when then globe reaches the word at the front of the screen it shatters the word and it disappears.
- When the globe stops the center puzzle piece will be a red puzzle piece readying “Your Marketing Team”.
- We will want proper shadowing for all of this.
- We would need to know if the file you deliver can be put on top of any background that we chose to use or if we need to send you that background and/or have the webpage ready so you can install the 3D sections to it.
Again this is our first time working with 3D graphics so please let us know if we are missing anything.
If you can do this I would like to say that we would do this first project as Draft 1 and there may be a need for additional work and/or drafts that we would pay for.
- How many hours would you need to complete what I posted above?
- What is your fee per hour?
- What are your capabilities to do the entire site?
- What do we need to know about working with 3D files that could cause us problems.
Skills: graphics, design