Need 5 900-word car reviews
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need 5 900-word car reviews by Sunday at midnight. See the attached document for an example. This could lead to some weekly work for the right contractor.
- It is important that these are reviews and not just lists of features.
- All in third person, no first person, no "you" or "I" or "we."
- Only use bullets where they're used in the template/example ("What's New" section and "Key Competitors")
- No plagiarism. Articles must be completely unique, and they will be ran through a plagiarism checker. Anyone plagiarizing will not get paid.
- Must be 900 words or more.
- I will be randomly fact checking to make sure you are doing the job well.
- Grammar and spelling should be done to the best of your ability. I personally edit these, though, so I'm not terribly strict on this and only ask for revisions if it doesn't make any sense.
- No reusing your own material from one article to the next... they even need to be unique between each other. That said, I realize some language and stuff will be very close, just don't make it identical.
- Send them to me as each one is completed so I can get to editing them and giving you feedback. As the first word of your application, please use the word "Gotcha!" to let me know you've read all of these requirements
I will provide some of the information you need in an information packet as well as let you know where I prefer you to find additional material online.
I prefer to pay $5-6 per article, but I can go a little higher for the right contractor.
I don't mind working with non-U.S. writers, but you need to be able to write in actual English. Good feedback and writing samples help me make my decision.
Thanks! Let me know in your proposals if you have any questions.