Need Ecommerce Setup on 5 Drupal Websites
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
To All Interested Parties,
*****BEFORE APPLYING: please note that I would like to work with fixed contract with no upfront.
I am in need of a drupal expert who can design and setup all necessary features of Ecommerce for 5 drupal sites with full functionality and user friendly management as detailed below:
1) *****Note: COMMERCE format for drupal ecommerce, NO ubercart!
All of the 5 websites should have the same configurations, features, functions, scripts and codes for ecommerce. They should also have the same layout, so no separate coding for Ecommerce logic is necessary. (only theme and graphics should be different - as mentioned in #2)
2) Each of the 5 websites have different themes, and graphic style - so it is important that the Ecommerce for each website also match completely with the themes, and graphics of the website (example: some websites have transparent blocks to display the background image of the website - ecommerce should also have similar block styles)
3) Extra functionality in Ecommerce (catalog pages) should have a button for users, which users can use to add the products to their "personal box/account" when signed into their accounts (can use homebox module for this setup). These products should always be "active" and ready to be purchased anytime the user wants from their personal account page directly. These products should also be editable from the user homebox to delete or add personal notes to the products, or share with other users of the site or through social media channels.
4) There should be a feature in this Ecommerce setup, where products fall into their taxonomy organization which can be then displayed as a "product comparison chart" which should have the appearance of a catalog style. For example, when clicked on a single item, it should bring up the chart to show other similar products for quick comparison. This comparison chart should be a content type for admin to edit anytime. Some example fields of this "comparison chart" should be prices of product, delivery charges, reviews, etc. All images of products, and their purchase details should maximize separately using lightbox/colorbox module when user clicks.
5) Ecommerce should be integrated with payment options: paypal, google checkout, visa, mastercard, debit. (Will discuss this in further details to clarify any use of merchant accounts)
6) Ecommerce should have all basic functions like discount, coupons, etc
7) Ecommerce should integrate with modules such as "user points" or "affiliates" to give purchase credit to user when user performs certain actions in site (such as certain amount of purchase, or refers another person for purchase.
8) Ecommerce should use ajax cart system to make adding and working with shopping cart easy.
9) Importing products from CSV and XML. Products should auto configure itself into their proper taxonomic filters.
NOTE: # 1- 9 are major tasks, but there are lots more that are detailed separately to keep this job post short. Please see the links below for further information.
***** Must meet the due date of the project, or discuss early if need extension
THE ADDITIONAL DETAILS OF THE PROJECT CAN BE FOUND THROUGH THESE LINKS BELOW - Please check all the graphic details and the pdf file containing the full job description.
Thank you for taking much interest in this job post ! I look forward to hearing from you, and establishing a long-term working relationship.
Skills: design, graphics, management, paypal, pdf