Need permissions / post to stream added to basic Facebook App
I have this Facebook App:
I'd like some to change it so that when a user hit's the orange 'Let's do this' button (only visible when you complete the form) the user is asked permission for
1) Their email address
2) Basic information (name, city etc)
3) Permission to post to their wall.
This should all be asked in ONE SCREEN. Facebook usually forces you to ask for extended permission in a second screen, but there's a way to do it in one go (see screenshot).
After a user accepts three things should happen
1) Their details should be saved in a CSV database that I can download at any time. This contains email and basic info.
2) A post is sent to their wall saying 'Get a Guitar Endorsement Deal' with a link to the app.
3) The user is redirected to http://apps.facebook.com/guitarstr
Skills: facebook, guitar
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Bootstrap / HTML5 / MySQL / PHP needed to build phase 1 of a platform
- Hourly – Experienced Link Builder
- Fixed-Price – Using APIs to display local offers on popular web app