We are looking for a rockstar Network Infrastructure Architect to help us redesign our network.
As a network architect, we'll be supplying you with an understanding of our current network topology, devices, servers (Web, DNS, Active Directory, cloud sync, backup,...) and we'll be looking for you to design the most efficient network design to suit our needs growing needs.
We're an innovation company that owns and operates a portfolio of high growth disruptive technology companies. We have over 100+ employees, growing like crazy, and debt free.
We currently have a headquarters with about 50+ people on site, two satellite offices, and 50 more working remotely from all corners of the world. We're the definition of agile and lean.
Our network needs to be upgrade and simplified. We're very interested in leveraging cloud technologies as much as possible.
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network's infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
• Develop design principles, models, plans, internal standards, and processes based on industry best practices
• Produce a blueprint for a medium-scale, integrated network that can scale well
• Providing recommendations on viability, implementation strategies and optimal implementation of solutions
• Establish governing principles for network design and deployment
• Lead other engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation
• Ensuring changes to network topology are made with minimal down-time
• Clearly communicate the architecture
• Effectively advocate the necessary tasks and processes to design and deployment
• 8+ years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors.
• Experience in Firewall/VPN -Advanced Network Security Design
• Experience with Cisco aironet wireless LAN client adapters
• Juniper/Cisco/Avaya Certification is a plus
• Experience with Advanced Enterprise Routing and Switching
• Experience with tools and technologies like egnyte and onelogin is preferred
• Strong communication skills, including ability to listen, interpret and explain technical concepts in non-technical terms
• Strong record keeping and documentations skills
• Experience with file content management is a plus
Skills: design, wireless, lan, juniper, server-administration, agile, management