North American Based HTML / CSS Technical Writer Needed
This project is to re-write an ebook about advanced HTML/CSS (Responsive Web Design) topics. Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries.
Here is a content example from one page of our current book: http://cloud.smashbrand.com/image/
Your job should you choose to accept it.....
This will be a word for word re-write of this ebook. We will start with one chapter and if we like working together move forward with all 12 chapters. Each chapter is about 9 pages.
* You must have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS as these are advanced topics you must understand in order to be able to re-write the book.
* This will be a word for word re-write so that this ebook is indistinguishable from the source ebook we created. A user could read both books and think it is two different authors. Although the topics, chapter flow and end product are the same, the content will be different.
* Code examples must also be updated. You must be able to accurately recreate HTML / CSS examples in the ebook with new original examples for this new ebook.
* Must have a working understanding of google docs. I will share each chapter of the book in gdocs format to make it easy to re-write and collaborate.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Adobe Edge Animate (Website Animation) Expert Needed