This request is for someone to create a graphical interface that ties in with the Ahsay API for the Ahsay Offsite Backup software. This application will need to pull data for reporting missed, failed, warnings, and quota notices on our backup server as well as some custom reports as needed. This application needs to be built with the idea that we will add functionality later, such as a billing module.
• Application will need an easy to use and navigate interface.
• Reports for backup sets should be listed by backup account then backup set.
• Each report category will need to be under its own tab or a separate report must be able to be run.
• Each report will need to be able to be run for any date as well as any specific range of dates.
• Data must be easily extracted for putting into email, Word, or PDF formats.
A. Backup Reports Functionality:
a. Application will need to create a separate report for each of the following categories:
i. Failed Backups
1. List of backup sets that are failing.
ii. Completed with warnings
1. List of backup sets that are completed with warnings.
iii. Quota Warnings
1. List of backup sets that are at 90% utilization up to stopped due to 100% quota usage.
iv. Backup Missed
1. List of backup sets that are missed.
v. Backups not running for unknown reason:
1. Backups will sometimes not give an error and still are not running (Generally due to client uninstalling application). This report must review all backup sets last good backup date. Any backups that have not run in a period selected in the interface should show up on this report. For example you should be able to set a date range and any backups that have not run at all in that date range would show up on the report.
B. Client Report Functionality:
a. Ability to run report on entire account or backup set. Report should be able to pull the following, independently or all in one report:
i. Listing of backup source’s (If possible list of files inside backup source as an option)
ii. Retention Policy
iii. Backup Schedule
iv. Storage Usage Summary
v. Storage Usage Detail:
1. Total data area after compression
2. Total retention area after compression
3. Total data after compression (data area + retention area)
4. Total data area before compression
5. Total retention area before compression
6. Total data before compression (data area + retention area)
Please, provide us a quote (Total Project Cost) and time frame to complete it.