On Raspberry PI, Perl code to receive and save data via Bluetooth Low Energy
1. A service that listens to Bluetooth Low Energy incoming connection and receives value from a characteristics.
2. Data coming in 20 bytes slots. So need to merge all data received from one connection.
3. Data coming in encrypted with AES with a fixed key.
4. A sample of incoming data is,
5. Append to a local file in XML format. A sample is,
This requires a BLE module/dongle and an iPhone app. The dongle needs to be coded to have a custom GATT service running. The iPhone app finds and sends data through in 20 bytes. On RPI side, we need to make sure the dongle works. To receive data, we've got it working on windows by listening to COM port. I assume that might the same approach.