Creative Short Story Writers needed for 10 short stories (Adult Content)
Fixed Price Project - Est. Budget $8.00 per eBook including Cover
Native English Speakers only
Seeking experienced erotica writers to write erotic short stories of 6,500 – 10,000 words each or more.
- Basic theme and plot line will be provided.
- You will write a captivating story that will tease and arouse the reader.
- You will create a catchy title and short tantalizing description for the story.
- You will write a 200-300 word synopsis on a separate file about the book
All content must be 100% original, I will be checking with multiple tools. You will receive no payment if any content is plagiarized.
Final product must be proofread and free of grammar and spelling errors.
This is an on-going job. Milestone payments made upon delivery of each story. You can work as quickly or take as much time as you need depending on your schedule. Upon delivery of each story, you will be paid for that story and given the next storyline.
I usually allow 7day turnaround or less per book.
You must have previous experience writing erotic fiction. Please include 2 short samples of previous erotic fiction writing.
The e-covers should be unique, original, and professional and eye catching.
The images or other elements should be used legally and must be reality free of all rights.
By applying/accepting this job you agree this is a WORK FOR HIRE situation. I will own the copyright and all rights to the material and cover. I reserve the right to use the material in any form without your name appearing on the material. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever.
At the end of the job you will include a scanned signed statement relinquishing all rights to the work to me before payment. I will provide a copy of this upon acceptance of the job.
- If you're are accepted we'll do a one story test job first, and if I continue our relationship, you'll be paid for every subsequent story.
- Include the word "Severine" in the subject line to your application to show me you've read the entire job.
- In your application tell me what types of storylines/themes you prefer to write about.
- I will be hiring multiple writers so don't be intimidated from applying even if you see a lot of other applicants.
Skills: english, grammar, graphics