Online Form Not Responding to OnClick Action
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
To make it easier to understand the problem(s), let's use the following terminology:
- entry language: the language that the form was displaying upon page load
- target language: the language you switched to
PLEASE NOTE: When you keep the form in the entry language, you can check out smoothly. If you switch to a target language, the following problems occur:
As you switch from the entry language to a target language and click Next (or Continuar), it moves to Step 2 as expected; however, the content displayed is all garbled since it overlaps the content for Step 1 and Step 2. Another problem is that the two buttons become inactive and you can't go anywhere unless you refresh the page.
The same problems are observed on this form.
To simulate the problems please follow these instructions:
1. Go to http://www.assistech.com/cgi-bin/s
2. Click Secure Checkout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and type in:
- username: test
- password: 1234
4. Scroll down to see what the form looks like.
5. Now switch to a different language (Español or Português) and click Continuar. (This will show the content overlap.)
6. Now select English and refresh your page.
7. Click Next then select either language (Español or Português).
8. Click Continuar. (At this you get stuck.)
To proceed to the Verification Page, refresh your current page, move through Steps 1, 2 and 3 on the form and click Next. Follow the same instructions to simulate form behavior.
The solution needs to be cross-browser compatible and not interfere with the current look and functionality of the website.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.
PS: The project does not require any script installation. Thefefore, no ftp access will be provided. Simply work out a script solution and submit it to be uploaded.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Product rewrites for shopping cart