Online Marketing Expert (must have experience marketing IOS app)
(if you do not have experience to market mobile app, please do not submit your application)
I am an app developer and I am looking for Virtual Marketing Expert. That person should be available to work for me at least 2 hours a day 7 days a week. That person should be funny, energetic, driven, loves social media, have a very strong english communication skill, and loves interacting with people.
- Plan and execute online marketing plan to generate downloads for the my app
- Perform daily account management of pay-per-click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, You tube ads, etc.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, social media campaign, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitor campaign results
- Evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Research search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Manage large keyword lists
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities
- Provide and organize campaign reports
- Keyword analysis for pay per click (PPC) campaigns and organic search results
- Liase with website developer and web host to ensure site is online all the time.
- Liase with bloggers to further market the app.
- You would also manage my email accounts and all other marketing accounts.
- At least 5 years experience in online marketing
- Should have an experience to market mobile application
- Expert SEM/PPC knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good analytical skills
- Strong English communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent organizational skills
- A complete Odesk profile
- References or an established reputation on Odesk preferred
To apply, here is what you need to do:
Explain line by line how did you meet the job description I posted above and submit an online marketing plan on how you will market an IOS app. Be as comprehensive as you can.
Just to make sure that you read until the end, in your application, greet me happy birthday.
Skills: marketing, english, management, facebook, twitter, research, analysis