Online Project Manager/Operations Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Your Freelance Copywriter helps businesses boost sales and profitability by crafting content that generates a rapid Return on Investment. We are looking for a motivated and smart individual to fill our Online Project Manager position. The right candidate has to possess strong communication and leadership skills.
The Online Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing internal and external content projects, particularly online content marketing campaigns. He/she will be supervising a team of freelancers and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Oversees internal projects such as creating content for the company blog, newsletter, etc.
• Manages external projects. Directly communicates with clients and relays clients’ needs to freelancers.
• Creates smart plans and schedules that will guarantee punctual and cost-effective delivery of projects.
• Supervises a team of freelancers and ensures that the right task is assigned to the freelancer best suited for the task.
• Makes sure that the client’s vision for the project (design, content, and development) is clearly understood and efficiently carried out.
• Finds solutions for any issues or problems that may arise during the project cycle.
• Keeps track of project milestones and provides updates to clients.
• Archives project documents following completion.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or related field (preferred)
• Internet-savvy with good computer skills
• Thorough understanding of corporate/brand guidelines
• Extensive background in managing print campaigns from start to completion
• Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and a team-player
• Good leadership skills: has the ability to match the right person with the right task and can successfully guide a team to complete projects on time.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Flexible and can quickly adapt to changes
• Meticulous eye for detail
• Efficient in working under tight deadlines and budgets
Skills: leadership, design, marketing
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Experienced Wordpress/WooCommerce Developer Needed
- Fixed-Price – Two Marketing Articles Needed Today