Online Sales Manager
Online Sales Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Online Sales Manager (e-Commerce Specialist):
We are young startup company based in Berlin Germany, we focus on selling voltage conversion and solar products to online customers in the EU. We are looking for a new team member who can manage our Online Sales in Europe. We sell consumer electrical products into EU countries through Amazon and eBay. We are expanding into new consumer electric products and new online channels.
Our Main Products:
Travel voltage adapters,
220 volt to 110 volt electric converters,
Solar applications DC-AC Inverters,
Solar Panels, Batteries
Skills & requirements:
- Fluent in English & German
(French and Italian are a bonus, but German and English is necessary for this position)
- Must be able to write professional customer service emails in English and German
- Must have a good internet connection
- Familiar with eBay and Amazon online marketplaces is necessary - ideal candidate has worked with other e-commerce channels Play.com, Preisroboter, idealo etc.
- Basic technical knowledge about electrical products (we mainly sell voltage converters). Knowledge of voltage conversion and Solar products is a big advantage!
- SEO skills are important. Our products should be searchable in their different online marketplaces.
- Data Entry: We use Magento for managing our online multichannel orders. The Sales manager will need to work with Magento to process orders and update product listings
Customer Service - replying to customer emails, tracking packages etc.
Entering new products into our Magento back-end database and uploading them to eBay and Amazon
Processing sales orders from eBay Amazon and Webshop through our centralized multichannel Magento system.
Develop new online channels for our European sales. (idealo, Play.com, etc)
- this is a work from home position - must have good internet access
2hrs - 4hrs per day Mon - Fri
- hours are flexible but the customer service requests and order fulfillment tasks will be handled between 12am - 2pm (Germany Time Zone) (when our warehouse does its daily shipment preparation (typically the processing of orders and responding to customer requests takes less than 2 hrs.)
Compensation / Salary:
Please make a competitive bid on this project. We will consider your qualifications and skill level in determining the compensation level.
Skills: english, ebay, amazon
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Designer