Winkle® Amsterdam is urgently looking for an online community moderator for a short 2-week project in Brazil about hair removal. The ideal candidate will be required to monitor and review the content of the online community, and be able to motivate the participants’ interaction.
Winkle® helps innovating clients winkle out the bright ideas. Winkle® enables companies to make smarter decisions when it comes to innovating their products and brands. We work on the cutting edge of lead-user community development, rapid concept testing and consumer insight benchmarking
About this position:
• A temporary moderation project for 2 week, starting next week on the 5th of December.
• Work is performed from home, over the internet (with flexible 40 working hours in 2 weeks)
• Is a Portuguese native and English fluent speaker
• Is self-motivated and tech savvy
• Has experience in moderating an online community
• (preferably) has experience in FMCG industry
• Has a strong attention to detail
• Overseeing the conversation flow among 30 female participants
• Be able to provide a safe, friendly and fun environment
• Reporting on community activities and events. This consists of daily summaries and final report.
If you are interested to join our team in this project, please send us your resume and hour rate as soon as possible