uCoz is a modern SaaS website builder that recently celebrated its 7th birthday. Due to expansion of our business to Latin America market, we are glad to announce a job opening for a position of Localisation Project Manager. The desired candidates will assist us in positioning uCoz web service within a wide Portuguese-speaking segment. It is expected that the individual will perpetually evaluate the performance trying to refine the marketing efforts.
▪ Leading establishment and development of overall marketing strategy
▪ Evaluate strategies and tactics across channels and report on their effectiveness
▪ Customer acquisition and maintenance (attracting new users and, for the most part, maintaining a productive relationship with them)
▪ Monitorring blogging activity and staying in contact with Mass Media (MM)
▪ Interacting with the web-industry MM and portals
▪ Build comprehensive reports that provide detailed analysis of campaign spend and results, along with insights and recomendations
▪ Other tasks assigned
The salary depends on the competencies of the candidate.
▪ Expirience in Internet Marketing (1year)
▪ Fluency in Portuguese language
▪ Intermediate English or Russian
▪ Willingness to work distantly with the international team
▪ Familiarity with SEO, SMO, Internet stats etc.
▪ Excellent writing/editing skills
▪ Strongly analitical mindset
▪ Solid understanding of website design and web technologies
▪ The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
▪ Strong motivation to produce results
▪ Creativity and ability to turn ideas into actions
▪ Ability to work with deadlines
▪ A degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications (can be a graduate student)
Skills: marketing, english