Operations Manual, Technical Writing, Business Analysis
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical writer to write the operations manual for our company and streamline our operations. Must examine our processes
REQUIREMENTS: and offer methods for improving our processes. We have a rough draft prepared online and we are looking for someone to polish it up and fully complete it.
1) Must be available to work 30 hours per week for approximately 2-4 weeks, flexible hours are possible.
2) Must be available for Skype voice chat (NO EXCEPTIONS).
OUR COMPANY - We have over 15,000 billed hours on oDesk with a 4.90 rating. We are an entrepreneurial company and are quickly growing. We have a team of about 10 contracts that we work with on a regular basis and are always looking to add someone to our team.
**********THIS IS A PRIVATE JOB POST AND I HAVE INVITED YOU*************
*********If you are interested, please answer the following questions...*************
1. Are you available to work 30 hours per week for the next 2-4 weeks? If so, what hours are you available?
2. Can you regularly do a Skype voice chat (must have fast internet and a working microphone)?
3. Please briefly summarize any experience you have writing user manuals, operation manuals or other similar instructions and please attach any examples.
4. Include Jelly Beans in the first line of your response.
5. Rewrite the top portion of this job posting (Job Description, Requirements and Our Company).
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Outlook Rules Script