Opinion Editorial Article
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need an opinion editorial written by 5:00pm EST. This Op-Ed piece has very open guidelines and can be about any topic of your choice. The topic should be something that it is the news now or has been in the last week. Just choose an article and write an Op-Ed piece according to the guidelines below.
1. Have an opinion and state it forcefully. An op-ed should argue a point, and the point being made should be stated clearly up front.
2. A compelling hook generates interest and demonstrates relevance to the readers and the community.
3. State your opinion at the outset and then back it up with facts. Do not present the facts first and save your opinion for the conclusion.
4. Support your case with facts. Attribute your facts to a credible source (e.g., the Surgeon General or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
5. Tell a story to your target audience using plain language that everyone can understand. Do not use industry-speak or jargon.
6. Must be between 530-550 words!
7. Must be delivered by 5:00pm EST!
Please give me a one sentence definition of "Opinion Editorial" in your reply so that I know you read this and understand the requirement.