Oracle DBA Global
Why work here?
• A work from home position
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging work
• Diverse team
• To be part of the cutting edge of software development
What are the responsibilities in the job?
• Administers Oracle installations
• Performs backup and restore operations
• Writes scripts to perform routine database operations
• Debugs security and schema issues
• Creates database documentation and schema scripts
What are the requirements for the role?
• Ability to administer Oracle from the command line
• Proficient in multiple database versions
• Proficient in source control using SVN
• Proficient in command line Linux using SSH
• Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
We pay $15/hour ($360 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings.
How to qualify:
Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
Try out the job. During a 3-day fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
How to start:
Click “Apply for this Position” below.