We are looking for Oracle Developers who have skills and experience in the following areas (in order of priority):
Linux or HPUX
Oracle BI Publisher
The work of an Oracle Developer includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Use Oracle Development tools (forms, reports, PL/SQL, Pro *C). to produce developments to agreed deadlines and specifications. Specialist skills may also include OBIEE, Basic, XML, ADF and Linux operating system
- Assist development process, either through direct customer involvement or through supporting the Business Consultants.
- Write and review solution & technical design documents.
- Perform assigned development DRQ projects to the development standards, ensuring a production ready solution with necessary documentation produced.
- Perform unit testing to ensure code is to specification and standard
- Review design documents produced by the PoS, ERP and Reporting teams to assess risk and impact to the customer, and to ensure that appropriate solutions have been used.
- Provide a customer point of contact when required for developments and other related tasks.
- Ensure utilization is above 85%. Diary bookings for chargeable work include customer and order number.
- Provide development assistance and guidance to internal Support and Technical teams.
- Provide input into the development standards and procedures to improve its function, usability and appearance, including the design, implementation and management of code.
- Ensure the application is properly documented and ready for release.
- Perform feasibility studies using new development technologies and solutions to further enhance the systems and architecture.
- Conduct support and consultancy handovers covering key product functionality and benefits.
For our GTeam FZ LLC Oracle Developer role, we’re offering $15/hour. We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $12/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
How to qualify:
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
2. Pass the Hiring Manager interview. Prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate.
How to start:
We’ll make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. (This is not the paid part, but it’s how we get you into the appropriate recruiting team room.)
To get started, click “Apply for this Position” below.