Organic Search Engine Optimization for Not-for-Profit Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an SEO expert to work on a Wordpress website I am running called www.onebigmovement.org focused on child poverty in Vancouver. The goal of the project is to move the site to page 1 while also attracting the right types of users. As well, I want to increase donor support for the current issue, so we can increase funding for our programs.
Attention should be paid to:
1. Google and Yahoo sitemap creation
2. Image & hyperlink optimization
3. Header tag optimization and working on HTML source code
4. Custom 404 page development and fix any broken links
I will provide the contractor with direct access of the website, full layout of the site and prioritized areas to work on and expectations on timing for completing these areas.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong SEO skills, as represented by previous work
2. Is familiar with HTML
3. Complete the position within 7 hours
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your proficiency with SEO and before-and-after examples of websites on which you’ve worked
2. Experience with coding HTML
3. Provide your hourly rate