Outside Sales Consultants actively identify and pursue leads, address customer's questions and concerns, and meet sales quotas
Outside Sales Consultants will spend much of their time traveling to and visiting with prospective customers. Outside Sales Consultants are the primary external representatives and are expected to convey a sense of expertise in services and capabilities offered. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
• Sales of Software and App Services.
• Closing deals and signing contracts.
• Prospecting for and qualifying leads.
• Must have a clear understanding of contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreement with customers.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
• 2-4 years of sales experience in a relevant industry; high tech preferred.
• Proven ability to build and develop business relationships
• Experience building a book of business
• Strong ability to project monthly sales numbers
• Strong computer skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• World class communication and customer service skills and experience.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must identify, develop and close your own leads. Finding leads for business to business sales is easy.
If you want to call businesses, telesales is fine. No do not call list for businesses.
Sell Needed Software products to businesses
You will be provided a checkout system to place customer orders.
Average pay 40-60k if you meet minimum quotas
If your unwilling to go through a trial period to test your skills, do not apply