We're a training company, needing flexible support and can offer flexible hours. Your main client contact is Sydney based, with courses run across the world. For training months, requirement will typically be 7 to 20 hours per month.
We usually we have a day or two turnaround requirement. So you should be able to fit this in around your other commitments.
Here are the areas of support:
1. Course preparation:
- creating a client key for our profiling tool
- tracking which participants have completed their profiles
- chasing up via email on participants who haven't completed their profiles
- Preparation of course: certificates, name cards, downloading and collating a few reports
- Updating of slides with a few graphics and some text
- Moving slide order around
- Formatting some slides and word processor files
- Collating travel & Hotel info: researching and comparing hotel prices and facilities, travel options from airport to hotel and hotel to training venue, local connecting flight options
- Various ad-hoc business research projects incl sourcing and comparing call centres
- A variety of personal projects
3. Web - training will be given if required:
- Preparing articles for publication: Copying word processor content into our CMS, and tidying up the html code (Easy once you learn the basics of html), sourcing and inserting graphics
- Update a few pages
- Setting up and publishing public courses
- Sending courtesy emails to those public course clients who are late at paying
- Graphics: resizing and or cropping - if you can use Photoshop / GIMP
- (Optional) Occasional monitoring of Google Adwords campaigns
- (Optional) Optimising articles for search engines - training will be provided
You need to have a:
1. VERY good eye for detail, and be comfortable learning systems and processes.
2. Proven track record of taking care of similar responsibilities.
3. Very good level of written English.
4. While most communication will be via email, it will be useful to occasionally chat via IM (gtalk & skype) and via skype / phone.
5. As we usually use MS Office and sometimes Libre Office. So ensure you mention your level of experience with Office applications.
6. Fast internet connection to be trained using VOIP together with screenshare.
We are a growing company, and will be launching a negotiation game that will require support. So the opportunity exists to increase responsibilities and time requirements into 2013.
To be considered, please start your application with: "Please find my resume attached", and ensure that your resume is attached.
Skills: training, research, english, online-assistant