PART TIME ARTICLE WRITERS - FILIPINOS PREFERRED
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Our team is in need of Article Writers who can write on various topics and niche. We prefer applicants with the following qualifications:
1. FILIPINO (Preferrred)- Newbies may apply as long as you can exhibit great potential in writing articles. For non-Filipinos, must be willing to adjust working schedule so you can work based on Philippine time.
2. WITH EXPERIENCE IN SEO WRITING - We will consider those who are without experience but you should be willing to take an assessment exam so we can gauge your ability to follow writing instructions and so that our editors can check your writing style and quality of articles.
3. SHOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE ORIGINAL, ERROR-FREE, AND FRESH ARTICLES THAT WILL PASS PLAGIARISM TESTS LIKE COPYSCAPE.
4. MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT AND SUBMIT AT LEAST 3 ARTICLES (450 TO 500 WORDS PER ARTICLE) PER DAY. IF YOU CANNOT MEET OUR MINIMUM DAILY ARTICLE REQUIREMENT, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
5. MUST HAVE RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTION
6. MUST BE WILLING TO ACCEPT OUR RATE OF $1 PER ARTICLE (rate per 500-word) INCLUSIVE OF ODESK FEES. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE RATES. THIS RATE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
7. MUST BE WILLING TO GET PAID EVERY 15TH AND 30TH OF THE MONTH VIA ODESK.
8. MUST BE WILLING TO START IMMEDIATELY.
9. PREFERENCE AND PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO CAN WORK ON WEEKENDS.
Submit a sample seo article that you have written. Those who do not have samples will be given an assessment test. And as a proof that you have read everything in this job posting, start your application by writing "I HAVE READ EVERYTHING". Long term job awaits those who will qualify....
Thank you and we look forward to having great writers on our team.