PDF of hand drawn plans to CAD
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a qualified CAD designer that is experienced with commercial buildings built using USA building codes that has intuition and experience with typical dimensions in commercial buildings not usually dimensioned on a floor plan, such as recognizing that a concrete tilt-up building is usually 8" thick, or that exterior access doors are usually 36" wide.
The client must have access to print out the drawings in actual size and have a scale to measure the drawings for items not dimensioned, and transcribe the dimensions onto the CAD.
The specific plans I will send and need in CAD are:
- floor plan, including doors, building columns, and outline of the office package (interior office package walls not necessary).
- roof plan of all beams, girders, sub-purlins, and smoke vents.
- all other information and notes on the plans does not need to be transcribed, only the items listed above.
- both plans should include the column grid bubbles.
The final product returned should be the CAD file. I am hoping to get this completed ASAP, within a day or 2.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Linux Server Developer