Position : PHP Developer
Number of position : 5
Job summary :
The ideal candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality,
self-disciplined enough to adhere to PHP coding conventions and standards, and work with other team members located across geographies and time zones.
• Hands-on any PHP based framework/CMS.
• Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills ( PHP5 ).
• Must write efficient code with documentation.
• Can read code written by others.
• Has experience debugging code.
• Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
• Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
• Must be thorough and precise in their work
• Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task