PHP / MySQL Developer with "can-do" Attitude for two eBay/Amazon projects
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I need your help to take over two projects I have built and to complete the actions list that I have for them both.
Key areas that would be advantageous:
- Able to work with MVC structured code & non MVC structured code
- An understanding of jQuery & AJAX
- Able to work out schemas for databases with the data provided
- Have worked with email applications
- Can pick up existing code, understand and bend/update to new requirements
- Have dealt with numerous API's before (SOAP & Restful)
- An understanding of the order process eCommerce businesses
- Knowledge of eBay & Amazon API's is a bonus
- Can work with an admin theme so basic HTML/CSS experience is desirable
The first application is a set of widgets, the first widget is in place and I have a list of 15 others that I'd like to be added.
The second is email notification system for orders (using Swift mail classes) that needs to be updated to account for a new data structure.
In both cases you'll be picking up code that I have written and moulded from off the shelf products and generally it doesn't follow a MVC structure and ideally it should do and put back into a admin theme for the UI so users are able to change their own settings as desired.
I just need your help to take my ideas (which are all possible), put them into code and I can help fill in any blank areas with experience for a better understanding for what needs to be done and why. Hence the "Can do" attitude!
Both your written and verbal English should be excellent and to apply, please include the following with your application, along with "Howdy" so I know you've read the job specification:
1. Examples of previous work, preferably on odesk
2. Your Location & timezone
I'm looking for an individual, sorry no agencies and I expect this to take 2-3 weeks to complete.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Skills: mvc, ebay, amazon, english