This position is responsible for executing search implementation strategies and tactics supporting the Go To Market efforts for our clients.
Core responsibilities include data analysis and campaign optimization and management functions.
This hands-on role is an opportunity for SEMs with limited experience to expand and refine their knowledge of search engine marketing concepts, strategies and technologies with numerous avenues for subsequent career growth within the Client Services SEM organization.
The Analyst role is closely guided and supported by an SEM Manager or Senior SEM Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Campaign Build Phase:
- Drive and execute analysis on search performance and summarize into key actionable insights, suggest strategic direction
- Participate in category selection for Advertiser
- Participate in IntentMap strategy and prioritization
- Drive IntentMap implementation according to strategy, use the IntentMap proprietary technology with the objective of launching keyword expansion campaigns for selected Advertisers
- Implement various campaign launch tasks and QA checks
- Drive SEM reporting QA and approval in initial launch and operate phases
- Assist in campaign launch integration testing
Campaign Operate Phase:
- Participate in IntentMap optimization strategy
- Day-to-day monitoring during optimize and operate phases, identify and implement appropriate alerts on performance trends
- Execute day-to-day IntentMap optimizations (keyword expansion; ad copy optimization, ad grouping methodologies, testing, analysis) leading to campaign success
- Participate in Advertiser meetings, prepare performance monitoring slides, leads some discussions with Advertiser
- Log IntentMap platform issues, escalate to SEM Project Lead as necessary
- Champion IntentMap best practices, Contribute to IntentMap product features, interact with Product Management on feedback
- Inspect and Adapt, identify areas where we can make improvements and deliver results that delight our customers
- Participate in training of new hires with respect to the WM Product and SEM best practices, participate in coaching of Associates
- Stay informed on best practices and new trends in the Search Engine marketing industry and share learnings with the team
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a hands-on direct PPC/SEM campaign launch and optimization role or analysis within a direct marketing organization
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional Excel skills, proficiency with Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills & an interest in working with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Proactive with a passionate desire to learn
Skills: marketing, analysis, management, qa, training, coaching