PSD to HTML/CSS Specialist (Responsive design, jQuery, mobile)
We're a digital agency that works with large successful online brands all around the world. We specialize in helping companies to increase their conversion rate.
We are looking for a long-term experienced HTML/CSS specialist that can create pixel-perfect HTML/CSS conversions from our PSDs.
In order to do this, you must:
1. Be able to demonstrate pixel perfect PSD to HTML/CSS conversion.
2. Ensure that all work you do for is mobile compliant and cross browser compatible (IE6+, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Etc.)
3. Ensure all work you do for us works across many devices including smart phones and tablets - e.g: iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, different screen sizes, etc.
4. Have a great attention to detail when it comes to copying PSDs.
5. Have a basic understanding of on-page SEO optimisation (META Description, META Keywords, Title Tags, H1, H2, H3, etc.)
6. Ensure that all work you do for us has the correct ALT tags, correctly named images and a proper directory structure.
7. Ensure all CSS you write is user friendly and easy to understand and alter in the future.
8. Ensure all CSS and HTML you write is compliant with the latest W3C standards.
9. Have an excellent understanding of converting complicated PSDs into HTML - for example, a lot of the PSDs we create may have jQuery components, such as fixed navigation, sliders and mouse-overs.
10. Be able to turn around a high number of PSD conversions in a timely manner with an attention to detail and deadlines.
11. Confidentality & Non Disclosure - We legally require that all individuals we work with take our client privacy very seriously.
Critical Success Factor:
1. In order to be successful in this role, we expect that we will not have to micro-manage you or check your work excessively when it comes to PSD/HTML conversion. In other words, we expect pixel perfect conversion the first time - and we will not be impressed if we find mistakes. Attention to detail is essential.
2. An ability to think for yourself. Quite often our PSDs will include a drop-down such as "Vehicle Make". Because we are extremely busy, we may not provide you an explicit brief on exactly what should be below this drop-down menu. We expect you to be able to think for yourself and understand that 'Vehicle Make' corresponds with all the possible vehicles brands that exist out there, and find
1. Have experience with WordPress, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce and creating PSD to HTML/CSS themes in these platforms.
Please include examples of work you have done in the past. As part of your interview process, you may required to convert a PSD into HTML as a test to ensure that you're able to deliver.
Skills: design, ipad, on-page, test