PLEASE READ COMPLETE JOB POSTING. WE ARE RE POSTING THIS JOB BECAUSE LAST TIME WE HAD NOT CLEARLY WRITTEN THE HOURLY RATE AND RECEIVED SOME OUTRAGEOUSLY CRAZY BIDS.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE GIVEN SCHEDULE.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN PHILIPPINES.
We are a small company that has few independent contractors working from Philippines. We have had few issues in the recent past where workers disappeared or had other issues. We have legal representation in the US and looking to hire someone from the Philippines who can assist us in legal matters.
1) Help us prepare contracts.
2) Cover our legal base in Philippines (either a registered attorney or paralegal)
3) Explain contracts to our new workers through Skype.
4) Verify their references (by calling them locally)
You will need to be available for about 2 hours every day on US hours. We can set a schedule which is convenient for you like 10am to 12pm US CST or 4-6pm US CST. You will come in and do all your work in between those hours.
1) Excellent English and Tagalog
2) Registered attorney or paralegal (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED)
3) Available to work on the given schedule
$4-5 per hour
Skills: english, legal-services