Paris 3 articles
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Write 3 articles about Paris, France
1) Pont de l'Alma Bridge & Tunnel (Lady Dy tragedy, flame, historical data, location & how to arrive there by bus, metro)
2) Place des Vosges ( description of the place, why is it worth it to visit, historical & architectural data, how to arrive by metro & bus)
3) Opera Bastille( description of the place, why is it worth it to visit, historical & architectural data, how to arrive by metro & bus)
Deliver in word in 3 different documents.
No plagiarism will be accepted.
Deadline: Sept 15th 2013, please, confirm if you can reach the deadline before accepting the job.
The texts are intended for a travel guide book so keep in mind that a tourist will be reading and using this text.
Each part article be around 500 - 700 words.
It is supposed to include the most important information of each attraction: historical data, architectural features, art information & biographical information about the author, and all relevant information that a a tourist may need or be interested to know during their visit to the city.
Each article is part of a travel guide, so please, do not talk about other attractions, those would be already covered, please, go straight to the topic requested.
Content has to be self written. No direct copy from the internet or any other source because it will be consider plagiarism..
This is intended to be part of a travel guide. So, please do be practical, and straight to the point.
Each text section should have a minimum of 500 words.
Only bold and headers 1, 2 & 3 style formats are allowed. Don´t use other formats like italics, underline, etc.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Translate from ENglish to German a travel guide about Vienna
- Fixed-Price – Translation ENglish-Russian Vienna travel guide