Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to perform outreach to a list of 5,000 target companies.
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for leveraging the target company’s website, LinkedIn profiles, and other sources of publicly available information to research and communicate with the appropriate business contact.
The Partnership Manager will then follow up with the prospect and arrange appointments for our team using Google Mail and Calendar.
We’re structuring this role to include a 1 week trial, with an approximate 3 - 6 additional months of work scheduled (20 - 30 hours/week) should this be a good fit. US working hours will be required.
1. Proven experience in business and partnership development -- particularly lead generation, cold emailing prospects, and appointment setting
2. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
3. LinkedIn profile with at least 300 connections
4. Highly organized, persistent, and the ability to think quickly
5. Technology Experience: Salesforce, Google Spreadsheets, LinkedIn’s InMail functionality
How to Apply:
If you meet all 5 of the above minimum qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.
In your application, please answer the following 3 questions. Applicants who do not provide answers will immediately be rejected:
1. Provide a link to your LinkedIn profile, a short explanation of your background in business development, and why you will succeed in this role.
2. If given a list of 5,000 target companies, please explain the process of how you would identify, establish contact with, and schedule appointments with the correct prospects.
3. What single business development related project or task would you consider the most significant accomplishment in your career so far?
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Bootstrap Web Developer