Personal assistant with experience in Wordpress
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I’m working with another PA at present, but he cannot always accommodate my needs. I am therefore looking for a substitute at times. My present PA is knowledgeable, quick, reliable, and his English is impeccable. In other words, the standards you need to live up to are high.
I have many demands and I don’t expect one PA to meet them all. I need to know which of the following you can help me with. Applications that fail to respond to the following demands will be rejected immediately.
First some practical issues:
1) Are your English skills at a very high level?
2) Are you online often and perform tasks quickly?
3) Are you willing to accept small tasks?
Tasks I usually need performed:
4) Update a Wordpress site. Please give me details about your experience with WP. This is the most important skill you need.
5) Do web research (find software, help me with shopping tasks, etc.)
6) Arrange/sort information
It is a bonus if you have any of the following skills:
9) Simple image editing
10) Facebook marketing
11) On-site SEO
12) Off-site SEO
13) Which other skills do you have that could be useful for our company? We provide dance courses and run a blog.
The workload will vary, but I know from experience that the quicker you work the more tasks I will give you.
You will not get a raise in at least three months. I’m saying this because some contractors ask for unrealistic salaries to attract attention and then they ask for another salary. It will not happen with me.
I look forward to read your application!
Skills: english, research, facebook, marketing