Pharmaceutical and Health Blogger Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hello! Thank you for checking out this post. My name is Nathan D. I work for a digital marketing agency and I am in need for a blogger with EXPERIENCE writing on the pharmaceutical, neutraceuticals, skin care and health industry. The client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India who is breaking into the USA market with their generic and OTC pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and medical skin care line (gel, foam, wash)
What I need
1. 2-3, 500 word blogs with a picture on the aforementioned subjects a week.
2. You will start this Monday, Dec 3.
What we are looking for
1. We have hired other "bloggers" and have been sorely disappointed. We need someone with at least 1 year experience of writing blogs PROFESSORIALLY. We prefer experience on writing for the aforementioned industries.
2. Prefer someone with a university background. A degree in writing or editing will receive priority.
3. If you live in Los Angeles even better! Our office operates out of Venice Beach and we would love to meet you.
This is a growth opportunity. We are a company that holds on to good talent once we find it. If we like you we will offer other jobs as well i.e. press releases, other writing gigs for our other clients.
If you meet the criteria above please contact me ASAP with the below questions answered briefly i.e. no super long paragraphs. Also, please attach:
1. Samples of your work
3. What you expect to get paid per blog or per hour.
What types of content do you create?
About what industries do you write?
Describe the tones in which you're comfortable writing.
What's your research methodology?
Do you know how to optimize content for search engines?
Describe the proper layout and format of a blog post.
What are your freelance work hours?
Describe your typical revision cycle.
Skills: marketing, research