Phone / Email Customer Service & Order Processing for Ecommerce Store
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I have an ecommerce store that sells fitness equipment and looking for a contractor to handle duties such as phone/email customer service, order processing, and data (product) input. Estimated time required per week will be 10 -20 hours per week, as needed. I am looking to build a long-term relationship.
Only seeking candidates with excellent English writing and verbal skills.
Must be willing to be online and available between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST Mon - Fri.
List of requirements:
1) Experience with ecommerce software or ability to learn 3dCart ecommerce software
2) Past experience and a solid understanding of the 3dCart ecommerce platform is a PLUS
3) Must be available to work as needed during an 8 hour period of EST day time M - Fri
4) Must be able to accept real time incoming calls and make outgoing calls to the US
5) Phone etiquette skills
6) Excellent writing /email etiquette skills
7) Data Entry, Excel spreadsheets, Word, Google Docs, etc
8) Basic Web Design experience (HTML, CSS) is a PLUS
11) Ability to prepare progress reports when required
12) Must be willing to sign a NDA
13) Fast internet connection and secure computer
Sample of tasks:
1) 3Dcart, Amazon, Sears, Buy.com store management
2) Processing orders from 3Dcart, Sears, etc.
3) Adding products (descriptions, images, etc) to 3dCart store and others.
4) Updating stores to reflect out of stock/discontinued items
5) Responding to customer inquires via phone/email
6) Communicating via phone/email w/ customers and distributors
Skills: english, design, management, email-support
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – 6 Facebook cover pages and profile pics