Pimcore Specialist Zen Framework
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I have a website that I would like to create off an existing site I have built. There are not very many pages at all and I am using an open source content mangagement system called Pimcore. I am looking for a specialist in Pimcore.
My computer programmer passed away and now I have no access to my site... but I have all of the content on each page and want a new version published identical to my old version. It is a replication of a site so I do not think it will take more than a couple of hours to replicate as its a "drag and drop" type of site.
- Pimcore installation and configuration
- Mobile jQuery
- RSS Feeds
- Using a url that includes the patient's care plan name and date that the patient starts on the care plan we can provide to patient informational pages and videos related to their condition in an rss feed which we will display in a plugin section of atmail to be developed.
- Rss feeds will have an alternate html view to display data in a printable format.
- One of the rss feeds will be an aggregation of all members of the feed in order to view all the data at once.
- The information displayed to patient is timed based on when they started the care plan.
- Interface allows users to view whole care plan (useful for making a print out to take home with the user) or just items that are ready to be viewed within the rss feed based on offset from current day.
- Care education feeds are read by an avatar (media semantics character hosting) on preview.
- Care library directory of snippets (krames staywell library)
- A form can be filled out with feeds and the date the patient starts each care plan to generate a links for the patient:
- Link to feeds portal with all care plans in it
- Link to html view of each care plan
- Links have a description above them in the text generated
- An email address can be entered to send the link information to (generally the patients email address)
- Education care plan information appears in calendars by reading a transformed rss feed and displaying it as calendar data
- Send email reminder to separate email account
- Send email reminder to patients atmail account
- High contrast readability theme development
- Display to patients a list of providers in their groups along with their contact info and allow patient to message them directly.
- Allow patient to access medical information files associated with their group in atmail
- Patients can select from a list of rss feeds in the groups they are assigned to.
- Super Admins users will be able to:
- Create rss feed content items
- Associate content items with feeds
- Provide to patients atmail accounts. More features will be available to users through these accounts in future releases.
- Providers can send personal messages to patients through atmail to individual users and mailing lists based on groups secured and authenticated using plugin S-MIMIE to be licensed and modified.
- Add and manage users (admins and standard users)
- Add and manage groups
- Apply rss feeds to groups
- Add and manage medical information files for groups
- Admin users can:
- Apply users to groups adding metadata about the users association to the group (such as when their care plan should start).
- Static Care Plan Information and Calendar integration