The Platinum Experience Manager (PEM) works on behalf of our platinum customers to ensure their software support issues are prioritized appropriately, resolved completely, and solved as quickly as possible by our teams. Please note that this is not a technical position, as Platinum Experience Managers are focused on issue management and relationship management. PEMs have monthly calls with the customers assigned to them and they work the key issues through these calls and follow-up emails. On average, PEMs have 10 Platinum Experience calls per week and spend the rest of their time researching issues, following up through email and participating in support management activities.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in at least one of the following: account management, relationship management or customer support management.
- Project management experience, preferably with direct customer interaction.
- The ability to be effective in a dynamic work environment with changing priorities and multiple customers (external and internal).
- A positive and resilient mindset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and French. Fluency in German or Italian is a plus, but not required.
- Business Computer skills, such that you are effective with applications like: Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
The other key specifications for this position are included here:
- Compensation - This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position that pays $18 per hour after the oDesk/Elance fees are deducted (For US staff who go through the oDesk/Elance payroll services, the rate nets out to $16/hour).
- Work Location - This is a work-from-home position where you use email, Skype, GoToMeeting and web-based systems heavily. You can work from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a strong, stable internet connection.
- Work Hours / Schedule - Customer Support staff work primarily US Eastern work hours (8am to 6pm), as this is when most of our customers are available. We do have some customers in Europe that you would work with as well, so there may be a few instances where you would need to have conference calls before 8am US Eastern.
If you are interested in this position, please respond to this message and provide a copy of your resume or CV. The next step in our process will be to schedule an interview with you to discuss the position further. The interview will be held via Skype, so please provide your Skype ID as well.
GTeam FZ LLC Support Hiring Operations
Skills: english, management