Pre-Sales / Appointment Setting
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This position will be responsible for calling property managers and owners within the U.S. during working hours. The purpose of the call is to determine if the property is in need of online marketing and fits the requirements to be a client. You will need to have access to a computer, internet, skype or phone. The candidate must have a pleasant phone presence and able to do accurate data entry reporting results in a spreadsheet.
We build websites and provide online marketing for property owners and help them increase leads and leases.If you’re great at B2B prospecting, setting appointment's, and closing sales – we have a wonderful company that you can be proud of representing.
- We will provide you with a target list of property owners and managers. Your will start with a 10-15 second introduction (we will provide a script) and then ask 4-5 qualifying questions.
- You will receive a base hourly rate plus a $100 bonus on any lead that you generate that results in a transaction between us and the target company.
- We are looking for someone who will view each lead as a potential opportunity, listen well, be creative in how you approach the conversation and report information accurately so we can follow up. A candidate will not be successful if they just want to get through the list as quickly as possible regardless of results.
- Previous experience in B2B sales, lead generation, account management, or high-level customer support
- Pleasant, confident phone presence
- Good listening skills
- US-based contractors are preferred, but we would consider offshore providers with excellent English speaking skills
- You must be available during US business hours up to 40 hours per week
How to apply
Reply with your CV/ portfolio and a motivational letter explaining why you should get the job.
No contractors/ agencies wanted: Violate this warning and we will report you to Odesk for spamming.
Skills: marketing, management, english