Award-winning print management (print, copy, fax, scan) solution provider seeks individuals to remotely assist with software testing and printer model research.
- Test internal parser/interpreter of print streams for accuracy in statistics (pages, size, duplex, color, etc.)
- Assemble sample “print streams” from various printer manufacturer drivers, versions and print languages for unit testing of parsing/interpretation.
- Provide testing of reported statistics problems in the field and document issues in case management system
- Maintain “Master Model” database of printers and associated features (color & duplex support, printer type, features, etc.)
- Monitor recurring issues and suggest long term solutions for such issues.
- Experience with printing (driver download, setup, configuration, port configurations, etc.)
- Experience with the Windows operating system (XP, Vista, 7, 2003, 2008)
- General understanding of page and control languages (EMF, PCL5, PCL6, PostScript, HPGL, PJL, XPS, CPCA, PDF, ESC/P, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English,
- Mac OSX printer setup
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with wiki tools (Confluence setup and configuration)
Skills: management, test, vista, pdf, english, research