Product Merchandising for Yoga Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
To All Interested Parties,
Thank you for taking the time to read this job post. I need 100 quality articles written in a way to best merchandise products for my website. All product names will be provided. Please read over the details listed below.
1) Article should be at least 450 - 500 words (max 600 words)
2) Should contain keywords in proper aspect ratios (overall 2 % keyword density max) Content must be SEO optimized!
3) Should NOT be overly formal and simply RE-WRITTEN or SPUN from existing articles about the products (should be fun to read). An inspirational yoga story, festive, or event/historic event should start off the article, with introduction to the product a at least a quarter or halfway through. PLEASE NOTE: the Originality of articles will be checked.
4) Information must be correct and up to date (be honest, not self opinionated)
5) Articles should be very informative with interesting facts and figures to promote the product well.
6) Should contain a good structure and flow, as well as the proper use of grammar.
7) Products should be well researched about (check reviews, sales, brand, popularity)
8) Articles must be written from a consumer perspective. Ask yourself if you would buy the products yourself before writing about the articles. If not, please suggest for improvement.
10) Must submit project on due date. Otherwise contract will be cancelled.
11) Due date - will be discussed along with work details, methods, and organization.
*****Please provide a sample of your written work for review.
*****A sample of the writing standards will be provided to you upon applying.
Please note that I would like you to write 1 article on one of the products I give you for me to start off, so I can check if it meets my quality standards.
NO UPFRONT PAYMENT!- We do not prefer this type of work flow due to bad experiences in the past. However, you will receive payment for each batch of 10 articles you submit to me.
Thank you for your time and hoping to work with you soon! All the best