Hourly Rate $1.25 and $2.00 per hour
Hours: This position will require a minimum of 40 hours a week until the job is completed.
CustomMade.com is seeking dedicated individuals looking for short term ful time work in attribute checking. The position offers no maximum on weekly hours, but will end when the project is completed. You must possess a comprehensive understanding of the English language, and display excelent skills in reading communication and determining whether or not a lead has specific attributes. The ideal candidates will possess a positive attitude, and be able to follow instructions and learn quickly.
Candidates who perform well will be considered for future projects.
CustomMade.com is a marketplace for professional craftsmen and creators. Here, you can find someone that can custom make or customize anything you are looking for - from a unique bed to a one-of-a-kind wedding ring. Browse, discover, and request anything you might want custom made. Need something built on demand or simply want something unique? Connect with our Makers, describe your ideas, and bring your creation to life. Get exactly what you want, the way you want it.
To put it simply, we are matchmakers for people looking for custom made items, and the people that can make these items for them.
About the Job:
We are looking to find which of our 11,000 Makers have completed “production” projects in the past. We consider production style projects to be jobs where a buyer has requested multiple items (3+ items) or a prototype with the plan to create more than one of these items.
You will work in an Excel Spreadsheet, going through messages from over 5,000 projects. Your job is to sort through these projects, and based on the searchable criteria provided, mark all of our previously accepted "production" projects as well as the Maker attached to that project.
In short, your duties will include
• Identifying if this Maker is capable of "production" work.
• Using job descriptions as well as message transcripts to determine if they fit the attributes.
• Accurately marking the projects and makers that are "production" work.
• Learning quickly, following instructions, and working at a fast pace.
Applicants must complete the below tests to be considered for this position
1. Readiness Test for Independent Contractors
2. U.S. English Basic Skills Test (top 10%)
3. CustomMade own test for efficiency in this position (15-20 minutes)
5. Possible need for a Google hang-out or Skype interview.
Skills and Services
• Comprehensive understanding of the English language
• Very good English reading comprehension
• If you see this, please include your favorite food at the top of your application
• Can easily understand and follow instructions
• Pays special attention to detail
• Can quickly and efficiently navigate the web
• Must be available to work at least 40 hours per week
• Have a fast and reliable Internet connection
• A great attitude and personality!
• The applicant must have access to Google Authenticator
• Provide a 1-paragraph answer to the following question- If you could pick any super human power to have (invisibility, strength, time travel, etc.) what would you choose, and why?
PLEASE NOTE: This job pays an hourly rate of $1.25-$2.00. All other offers will be rejected.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – CAD images for products on CustomMade.com