Appointment Setter required to make appointments for the presentation of Personal Insurance Products in the Latrobe Valley Area (Victoria, Australia).
Individual must be capable of making telephone calls to this area.
The individual will need to work under the AEST time zone hours of 9am-5pm. The job will entail:
1. Calling new people every day with a script that will be provided and setting appointments for Sales Presentations.
2. Relying on Google Maps to determine location of customers
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Ability to qualify appointments
3. Is available Monday, Tuesday and Friday between 9am-5pm AEDST.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing/appointment setting
2. Your availability during the work week (M-F) between 9am – 5pm AEDST
Quality appointments will lead to regular contract work