Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a 4 or 5 professional photographs of police officers actively doing their jobs. The photographs must be large enough to span the width of a computer screen and still be in focus. This will be the first page photos on a criminal defense attorney’s website. It’s important that lighting is correct, the blue lights don’t blur the rest of the image, etc.
Photos needed: (these can be staged or taken live)
1. An officer writing a speeding ticket. Preferably from a vantage point having the police car in the photo with the blue lights on and the officer at the driver’s window. A good shot of the road would be nice too but not necessary.
2. An officer giving a breath analyzer to someone he’s pulled over. I’d really like a shot with the officer holding the thing up to the persons mouth while he’s blowing into it.
3. An officer pointing a laser unit at oncoming traffic to catch speeders. The best set up here would be if he were in the driver’s seat turned around pointing the unit through the opening of the driver door that was only slightly opened. As if he’s being sneaky! I can send a pic similar to what I’m looking for here.
4. A photo of several police cars (blues on) with someone being handcuffed or standing there in handcuffs.
5. A shot from the view of a driver would be good. The officer standing outside his car with the driver handing over their license so you see the officer and driver in the photo. Probably taken from the passenger seat. This would clearly have to be staged but that’s fine.
6. Any other photo that’s eye-catching you get in the process I will also consider buying.
The idea here is these photos are selling fear. Fear of the embarrassment of being arrested, fear of the monetary cost, fear of the criminal record that goes with it, etc. This fear is what drives people to call this attorney and if you can capture that in the image, he’d love it. That’s what I’m looking for.
I need large photos so that I can crop and have phrases covering the area of the photo that is not the focal point of the photo. For an example look at this site. Myvanilladebitcard.com. This is similar to what the website will look like.
This is a US website so I only can use photos of US police officers, cars, etc. Can be city, county, highway patrol, etc. Sorry, foreign officers won’t work for the project due to cultural differences.
If you can only get one of these photos please feel free to email to discuss it. I know this is not an easy job an may have to use several sources.
I put a price of $200 but this is negotiable depending on the amount of work involved. Some people may know an officer and can do this more quickly than others.
Thanks for your consideration.