Project Manager, work direct with CEO, Operations and Business Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Connect with a business where you can make a difference…
Be on the ground floor of a fast paced virtual and growing team. Havenwood Worldwide is an online publishing and information marketing company. Our focus is education, publishing information online for entrepreneurs.
Are you looking for an opportunity to partner with a CEO and lead several initiatives as we are experiencing continuous growth?
You will be responsible to support marketing / sales initiatives, partner / assist the CEO with company projects; lead team meetings to ensure deadlines are being met. The CEO is a 10+ year veteran to Internet Marketing and Info-Publishing business.
A strong personality and articulate, and able to develop relationships with vendors is essential. We are new to hiring on ODesk. First Time - so no history.
Havenwood Worldwide, is seeking a Product Development Manager, Business and Project Manager.
Working direct with the Owner as you establish the planning, timeline, operations, and over all project management.
1. Infrastructure: Oversight and management of company websites, member centers, online marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter), online marketing systems (Infusionsoft), and business management systems (Google Apps)
2. Strategy & Planning: Manage strategy with company CEO. Develop and write company plans, timelines and budgets.
3. Project Management: Oversight and management of all major company initiatives and projects that involve more than two vendors.
4. Managing Vendors and Personnel: Participate in identifying, interviewing and validating vendors and personnel for hire; Full responsibility for managing and coordinating with the Company vendors and personnel.
5. Affiliates: Coordinate with and support JV Partners (not recruit)
6. Business & Marketing Analysis: Perform periodic reviews and of sales data to identify sales and customer trends.
7. Marketing: Plan and implement routine marketing tactics such as Article Posting, Amazon, Itunes, Newsletter and Email Auto responder set up in Infusionsoft.
8. Newsletter / Blog: Coordinate with writers, editors, final edit, publish
Company Site: www.SexyBossInc.com
• Must be set up to work virtually.
• Must know Infusion soft (intermediate level)
• Must understand internet marketing strategy
• Has 2 plus years experience
• Be able to work flexible schedule. Not just days. Some evenings.
• Must be able to work on Central Standard Time.
• Strong Communication skills
• Proven background of virtual project and product development
• Prefer to Product Launch Experience
• Ability to take feedback and move quickly.
• Must meet aggressive deadlines.
Skills: twitter, infusionsoft, amazon, marketing, management, facebook
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – WANTED: Graphic Designer For Various Projects