We're looking for a consultant with expertise in creating a business plan for a new upstart online Aviation theory training company . We are in the very early stages of establishing the company in Asia.
We are looking for someone who can lead the project to launch and maintain operations during the initial stages.
We are looking for a project manager with the following skills:
- Strong business plan experience and general familiarity with online start-ups. Specifically, you must be a generalist that understands finance, marketing, and operations. A knowledge of the aviation industry would be considered an advantage. A similair role or consulting background is preferred
- Ability to explain certain concepts or ideas to those without business backgrounds
- Proficiency with MS Office, transcription and general office duties.
- Able to recruit talent and run a team within the requirements of the job title.
- Ability to work with other talented recruited on Odesk.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in business consulting, specifically start-ups
2. Your education that pertains to this role
3. Experience with aviation or similar start-up companies
Please also provide an in-depth example of a similar engagement and the results of that engagement.
This is an ongoing contract. We prefer to have a team that can be with us well into the future and not simply on a contract bases.
We prefer native English speaking and western based people applying for this job.
Skills: training, finance, marketing, english