I am participating in a joint venture as a silent partner and require an advisor to validate the progress and activities around this development.
This is purely an advisory role. I will provide all construction, contractual and operational information and project updates - your role is to review and challenge where appropriate. Probably average 1 or 2 hours per week.
Understanding of commercial and legal aspects of Joint Venture property developmentsbwill be greatly valued. Of course so will English language skills. Ideally you will have these attributes:
- You have been involved in the property development industry in various forms for at least 10 years.
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering, Science or Building Construction
- Experience managing small to larger commercial developments
- You have had an active role in the design and development of several property developments
- preferably Australian property development and management experience.
- have been employed as Project and Development Manager to work on some of challenging and dynamic property developments
-Demonstrated experience in project initiation, management and co-ordination of multi-disciplinary projects
-Sound experience within the development related industry
- Highly developed negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- high level oral and written communication skills
Skills: design, management, english, engineering, science