We need a good programmer to an interesting online project! need to write the proxy scanner in Python, that can asynchronously scan range of ip-address, using the nmap tool(or other convenient method.)
To store the information we would like to use mongodb, it holds jobs scanning ranges of addresses and scan results.
Web interface is not needed, is quite satisfied with the command line.
Need to use tasks and cron, it would atthe end of a job, such as the scanner will scan one rangescans the other.
Need to use the base MaxMind GeoIP
to determine the country and the city, which belongs to the proxy.
Need to be able to select a range of ip list, add a new one,remove the old, that is to edit ranges. Ranges can be viewed here:
1) to determine the http, https, socks proxy (4,5)on the default ports (80, 8080, 3128, 1080) and filter debris if found standard apache, nginx, or transparent squid.
2) need to be able to export from the database alive proxy txt, csv
3) the need to define and store a minimum infu by proxy:
- The connection to the proxy server (in seconds)
- The total time of the request through a proxy (sec.)
- The average speed of the proxy (bytes / sec)
- The level of anonymity: transparent, anonymous, elite
For scanning ranges needs to use nmap in syn-stealth mode, that would hide the scan results and avoid possible abuse of the ISP. First of all need a good fast scanner who can make the best use on channel resources 100 megabits and 2 processor server with 16 cores on a Linux or FreeBSD, and checker we can take any available, examples are many))
Design work, piecework payment.
Skills: apache, linux, design