Please be able to provide proof of your work.
DoubleTake Auto Spa is a mobile auto detailing company that provides our customers with the convenience of coming to their home to clean/detail their vehicles. We also go to corporate accounts to clean/detail their employee’s vehicles while they work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations/Marketing Associate to initiate and drive the day-to-day execution of all Public Relations & Marketing brand and communication activities for the company. You will be responsible to help spread public awareness about DoubleTake Auto Spa and lead multiple strategic initiatives from the ground up.
You will oversee a broad scope of responsibilities. This position is responsible for the preparation and writing of marketing deliverables. You must have at least 2 years’ experience.
• Create marketing strategy for 2013
• Create regular communication to our current and potential customers through email newsletters.
• Create monthly promotional ideas and concept
• Business development - Performs a lead creation and writing role in Marketing deliverables, drafting original content, compiling language, and identifying appropriate text, concepts, and salient points that add value.
• Create and design content to send to fundraiser and non-profit organization, corporate companies, shopping malls, magazine, etc.
• Control content in Marketing deliverables from project inception to project delivery - research, content development, editing, proofing, and the project management of deadline-driven deliverables.
• Provide idea regarding website improvements.
• Create and execute the US marketing plan including campaigns and communications, PR and social media participation.
• Drive media coverage that educates users on our service.
• Create innovative PR campaigns: draft pitches, press releases, media responses, monitoring and reporting.
• Develop and manage a comprehensive editorial calendar (including online, social media, etc.) and execute all relevant communication.
• Keep a pulse on industry, trends, and stories. Develop content and compelling stories, pitch and place them with a wide range of media outlets.
• Build and maintain relationships with business, tech, mobile, and reporters. Leverage existing strong relationships with industry influencers.
• Manage media interviews, speaking opportunities; work closely with marketing to develop speaking points and reference materials when appropriate.
• Coordinate media interviews with our executives and stakeholders.
• Research and secure speaking engagements, awards opportunities and strategic events to attend.
• Has solid social media experience (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, blogging, Google+, Instagram) including strategizing, executing, monitoring and reporting
• Strong communication skills and experience with PR agency and media relations
• Ability to identify and communicate critical messages and key selling propositions
• Excellent project management, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Natural leader with proven ability to execute PR strategy
• Event planning experience preferred
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Combines strong traditional and social media experience
• Remains current on industry news and leverages this knowledge as appropriate
Skills: marketing, design, research, management, facebook, twitter, youtube