Publish Press Release to Media OUtlets for Boutique Hotel 2013 Calendar
We've just received our 2013 BAKER HOUSE BOYS aka Baker Boys Calendar & never published a press release before and need to have an experienced PR guru on our side to do the following asap:
1) Identify the appropriate outlets (Travel Magazine= yes, Cat Lover=no) At least 15 in the US and 5 international (Europe, Asia, South America)
2) Identify the appropriate person in each outlet and their email or fax#
3) Be capable of sending a statement you co-author with us & materials (PR statement, images, etc)
4) Follow-up with Appropriate person to see if they had received the materials and see if you could arrange follow-up meeting with one of the owners.
5) Report back the results of all the following
My bosses want general PR outlets (eg PrWeb & at least 8 to be identified) as well as specific outlets- Travel Channel- MidWest Coordinator. You must have done this before and speak& write English with easy fluency. You must be energetic, fun and witty- no debbie downers. Need to have PR experience- preferably in Travel Industry.
Also please advise me if there are other things, I need to do to launch this statement. I am anticipating the following for the project timing: 3 hrs research (step 1&2), 1 hour sending out materials (Step 3), 3 hours following up (telephone maybe required)(step 4)& Report results- 1 hour (Step5).
To prep research- you can look us up at BakerHouse1885.com - we are the #1 Hotel in Wisconsin by TripAdvisor!
Skills: english, research