1. Cooperates with other top management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures and quality goals.
2. Coaches, develops and leads Quality Team to understand customer requirement and take proactive actions with Lean & Six Sigma approach to drive for Zero Defect in internal process.
3. Manages customer audits and regulatory/compliance agency audits.
4. Reviews weekly quality performance with CFT team and customer to drive for problem resolution and continuous improvement.
5. Reviews monthly quality performance with top management team to identify the key areas for continuous improvement.
6. Works as a partner with suppliers to ensure that the material spec. is followed, the process is under control to ensure the material quality and on time delivery.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
2. Typically requires 8 years experience in PCBA manufacturing, assembly and integration process, and at least 4 years works as Quality Manager.
3. Demonstrates advanced functional, technical, people and/or process management skills.
4. Good command of English and Chinese.
5. Lean Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt certification are preferred.
6. Character of Intense Collaboration, Passionate Customer Focus, Thoughtful Fast Discipline Execution and Tenacious Commitment to Continuous Improvement.
Skills: qa, management, engineering, english